$161 Express Water – 2 Year Reverse Osmosis System Filter Set – 22 Fi Tools Home Improvement Kitchen Bath Fixtures Water Filtration Softeners Express Water – 2 Year Reverse Max 49% OFF Set 22 Osmosis Fi System Filter Tools Home Improvement , Kitchen Bath Fixtures , Water Filtration Softeners,–,Express,Reverse,Filter,$161,Year,glass-design.ro,22,–,System,Fi,Water,2,Set,Osmosis,/dicycle633529.html Express Water – 2 Year Reverse Max 49% OFF Set 22 Osmosis Fi System Filter Tools Home Improvement , Kitchen Bath Fixtures , Water Filtration Softeners,–,Express,Reverse,Filter,$161,Year,glass-design.ro,22,–,System,Fi,Water,2,Set,Osmosis,/dicycle633529.html $161 Express Water – 2 Year Reverse Osmosis System Filter Set – 22 Fi Tools Home Improvement Kitchen Bath Fixtures Water Filtration Softeners
Alkaline Mineral Water: The Smart Way
Your water is mineralized totally naturally with our Active Mineral technology. Our minerals are ionically activated so your water picks up more mineral content as it passes through five types of mineral rocks. This is the same way the healthiest natural springs on Earth add minerals.
You can trust your water with powerful UV-C Disinfection. It’s the safest water available, right in your home. To ensure that your water is always free from microorganisms. The UV light is equipped with a warning light that will alert you when the power of the UV falls below the germicidal range.
UV light kills and prevents bacteria, microorganisms, viruses, and other life from replicating by destroying their DNA.
Choose powerful UV protection for your water and start drinking healthy today!
Fully compatible high quality mineralization for any standard 10” housing. Compatible with systems from: Culligan 3M Aqua-Pure GE APEC Pentek Whirlpool Global Water iSpring DuPont Costway Olympia Glacier Bay Smart Aqua Life Geekpure Aquasana US Aqua The Perfect Water All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Note: RO Membrane has 50 GPD capacity
Life cycle is based on national average water quality, the water in your area may require more or less frequent filter changes
The UV light is designed for continuous use, turning it on and off regularly will reduce its ultraviolet radiation and total life and increase power consumption.
|Sediment||GAC amp; ACB||Reverse Osmosis Membrane||Post Activated Carbon||Alkaline Mineralizer||Ultraviolet Sterilization|
|Size||9.75” x 2.5”||9.75” x 2.5”||11.75” X 1.75”||9.75” x 2.5”, ¼” Quick Connect||10” X 2.5”||12” x 2” housing, 10” bulb|
|Filtration||5 Micron||5 Micron||1/10,000th of a Micron||5 Micron||Adds minerals, pH, and antioxidants||12 W UV-C Bulb|
|Max Temperature||100°F (38°C)||100°F (38°C)||100°F (38°C)||100°F (38°C)||100°F (38°C)||100°F (38°C)|
|Material||Layered Pure Polypropylene microthread||Polypropylene Shell and Coconut Husk Carbon||Polyamide Thin-Film Composite||Polypropylene Shell and Coconut Husk Carbon||Mineral Stone, Alkaline, Calcite, Far Infrared, Maifan Stone||High Intensity UV-C Bulb|
|Life Cycle||6 Months||6 Months||1 Year||1 Year||6 Months||6-12 Months|
|Number of Filters||1||1||1||1||1||1|
• This RO filter replacement removes: Sand, Dirt, Silt, Dust, Scale, Rust, and other sediments
• High capacity design captures more contaminants than other filters
• Made with precision packed 100% pure food-grade polypropylene microfiber
• Fast 1 GPM filtration
• Multi-Layered Smart RO Filter: Made with 4 distinct layers. The outer layers catch the coarsest contaminants, and the inner layers catch finer contaminants. This means your reverse osmosis replacement filter lasts longer, catching more sediments before it needs to be replaced
• Captures more contaminants than other Carbon filters with efficient laboratory vacuum heated carbon granules from cleaned coconut husks
• GAC filter and ACB: Precision thermal bonded cap with industrial sealed silicon ring prevents leaks
• High rejection rate of: Chlorine, Volatile Organic Chemicals, Halide, and Chemicals causing bad tastes and odors
• GAC filter and PAC: Equal Flow Technology: Efficiently arranged carbon granules create full coverage filtration which means your filter lasts longer giving you the best value in filtration
• ACB: Efficiently packed carbon granules maximize your filtration surface area which means your filter lasts longer and filters more
• Compact high density graded reverse membrane layers make this the highest contaminant reduction rated Reverse Osmosis Membrane
• Catch contaminants as small as 0.0001um (1/10,000th of a micron) like microorganisms and viruses with this RO replacement filter
• High rejection rate of: Chlorine, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Benzene, Industrial Solvents, Turbidity, Pesticides, and Chemicals causing bad tastes and odors
• Density grading of the membrane layers gives your filtration the most surface area which means your filter catches more contaminants and lasts longer giving you the best value in filtration